لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
Many doctors are so passionate about their new startup idea that they can’t believe any intelligent being, investor or customer wouldn’t react just as excitedly after a quick introduction. They don’t realize that they can often kill their credibility — and future opportunities — by communicating only with passion, responding with a cynical comment or giving up too soon. The art of getting others to see things as you see them — usually called persuasion — is a key one for entrepreneurs, and it needs to be honed from the first day that you formulate your new idea. You have to persuade the right partners to join and build the solution, the right investors to fund it and the right customers to buy it. Good marketing is just a subset of these efforts and skills. The patient comes in pain, sometimes treated with pain, leaves the clinic with pain and pays money to you, so you need to have real communication with him before, during and after the visit.
– Recognizes all of your weakness points, to be able to answer the question “am I able to win the persuasion of the patient with my treatment plan?”
– Decision making, The importance of patient preferences in treatment decisions this will not be challenges any more for you.
– Monitoring and control Your reaction to patients’ complains and your body language. – Best and easy way for Cloning and minimizing the information and treatment plan in patient mind – Appreciate The value of the patient when became an “asset”.
– determine the real causes of patient’s objections. – Build the only valuable relations with the patient is “trust”
– Act as the link between healthy patient and your knowledge by convincing way. – What It Really Means To Have High Expectations.
– The Core Protocols – Make Yourself And Your Team Great.
– Implement Fixed handlings’ protocol-really makes difference.
– Improvement in clinic mood-starts from doctor.
– Avoid Mood Swings-not allowed – Dealing mood with patient, straight line never change. – Answer this question. “Would You Trust Your decision?”
– Trust is infection r direct it to the patient.
– Eliminate Teamwork errors- defense should not be directed to mistakes. – For the sake – is a red line word-no exceptions in protocol.
– Know the Services-seeking patients and meet their request. – Keep in mind that, Probability of failure and success is like a candle in dark road. – Face your case-never turn back. – Never start what you cannot end-treatment between brackets. – Patient vision by our eyes- hidden actions to be seen facts.
– Taking care of Multi-clinic patients – take a number. – know how to deal with the Discount-seeking patients – Beat the Fear of unknown – change secrets to facts.
– Learn how to Share the Probability of failure and success, builds new modalities of treatment options. – Lean how to do when patient refuses to pay, money loss, how to overcome. – Rules to be Focusing on patient; avoid distraction of attention by his relatives. – “Difficult” Patients- how to know and deal with
– Training on the Fixed doctors’ mood, even the patient tries to modulate it. – What to do in case of “Reversing decision” and its protocol – Take care, Insistence In previous treatment plan is red line. – Consent form – is a mandatory rule in persuasion stages. – Secrets of “Value selling- advertising protocol”.
– Secrets of Emotional stability, controlling patient’s anger and different types of patients.
– Recognizes and deal with Different types of patients (follow).
– What are outcomes and “Treatment plans’ outcomes” –comparing and selection?
– know the golden rule.
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 878
- Assessments Yes
Art of Persuasion / Build up trust 11
Patient Side 10
Doctor Side 8
Final cut 7