Many doctors are so passionate about their new startup idea that they can’t believe any intelligent being, investor or customer wouldn’t react just as excitedly after a quick introduction. They don’t realize that they can often kill their credibility — and future opportunities — by communicating only with passion, responding with a cynical comment or giving up too soon.
The art of getting others to see things as you see them — usually called persuasion — is a key one for entrepreneurs, and it needs to be honed from the first day that you formulate your new idea.
You have to persuade the right partners to join and build the solution, the right investors to fund it and the right customers to buy it. Good marketing is just a subset of these efforts and skills.
The patient comes in pain, sometimes treated with pain, leave the clinic with pain and pay money to you, so you need to have real communication with him before, during and after the visit.
– Improvement in clinic-mood starts from doctor.
– Avoid Mood Swings-not allowed
– Dealing mood with patient, straight line never change.
– Answer this question. “Would You Trust Your decision?”
– Trust is infection r direct it to the patient.
– Eliminate Teamwork errors- defense should not be directed to mistakes.
– For the sake – is a red line word-no exceptions in protocol.
– Know the Services-seeking patients and meet their request.
– Keep in mind that, Probability of failure and success is like a candle in dark road.
– Face your case-never turn back.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Patient side 10