Usually normal persons are able to manage small tasks in their life, but if you are seeking a new mood of life, fulfilling your desire of success and feel the progress with leadership in you field –either it is medical or non- medical, you need this course to start a new shape of life and knowledge that makes you lead your market while others will follow you. After this course you can manage your finance and administration of any doctor’s office or an office of a medical professional in one of many types of specialties in medicine. This is distinct form of management as you are now Advanced Practice Manager, so, responsible for the administrative responsibilities of daily operations and development of a business strategy. Also responsible for hiring staff, negotiating benefits and personnel policies, ensuring that medical supplies are ordered and equipment is maintained, ensuring regulatory compliance, and the development and marketing of service lines. Ability to encompass multiple topics including governance, the financial aspects of medical billing, staff management, ancillary service development, information technology, transcription utilization, and marketing Practice managers handle the business aspects of medicine to maximize provider time and enhance patient care. Do not miss it; do not miss your new life of management.
- With this course , when you are Starting new business or project you need the accurate items and definitions to be in your mind ,the whole project’s components, divisions of management, Marketing ,Finance
- Each Project’s components, what dose resources of your facility means, accurate planning, organizing, leading, and control the outputs of project also all factors affecting your project (environment).
- Culture’s effect on your project and task environment (customers)
- How to deal with the competitors, labor market, suppliers, understanding the General environment that affecting your project (technology).
- How to monitor the General environment that affects your project (technology – Socio culture- economy-international – legality)
- Methods and protocol of Planning ,how to write the blueprint planning method (goals- vision-mission)
- GOAL, pyramidal model ( strategic-tactical-operational)
- SMART GOAL (specific-measured- ambitious – realistic-time)
- Accurate Positioning (differentiation-cost oriented-focus-personality-location-area needed-internal divisions)
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Volume 1 9