لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
One of the essential and fundamental goals: we are all here to serve our RaqEdu members. we all have a common desire to meet the needs and wants of our members. To maximize the outcomes that we seek on behalf of our members, it is essential that all levels of organized dentistry operate within a framework characterized by cooperation and collaboration. If we fail to keep these 2 ideals in mind, we may find another “C” word creeping in — conflict. There is no room for conflict in our profession. Another common goal is to provide benefits for our members. When starting your carrier, you must be well trained in Oral and maxillofacial surgery. This course is taught by an expert speaker. The course enables dentists to deal with cases of teeth extractions, fractures, and tumors of the jaws, anesthesia and all about minor oral surgeries. Also provides the dentists with scientific bases, clinical skills and communication skills needed to practice dental surgeries in a safe, efficient manner as well as apply the principles needed. Anatomical landmarks of the teeth and the supporting bone structures, blood supply and nerve supply too. Accurate differentiation of Intra-bony jaw lesions by increasing the analytical skills of dentists relative to clinical signs and symptoms, radiographic features. Different impactions and its procedures step by step. Suturing and its techniques. And dental management of systemic patients
– Start with the Anatomical considerations opens a new knowledge for your dental surgery, cranial nerves as a start tell trigeminal nerve.
– ophthalmic branch, maxillary nerve,palatal mucoperiosteum
– Greater and lesser palatine nerves,posterior superior& middle alveolar Ns.,Infraorbital N, Ant.sup.Alv. N
– Mandibular N. route
– Ant and post divisions OF MANDIBULAR NERVE
– Inf.alv. n and mental n.
– Incisive n.,Ms of mastication supply,Mylohyoid n.,Lingual N., Chorda Tympani N., Tongue supply.
– Muscles of the tongue .
– Mandibular landmarks related to oral surgery
– Alveiolar bone,Mand. Landmark,Muscles of mastication,Temporalis muscle
– Masseter muscle, Medial and Lateral pterygoid muscles
– Disc displacement with or without reduction,Pterygoid venous plexus ,Medical pterygoid muscle,Pterygo mandibular space.
– Hyoglossus, palatoglossus, styloglossus and genioglossus muscle,Infra hyoid muscles.
– Digastric fossa and muscle, Mentalis muscle, Buccinators muscle, Orbicularis oris, Pterygo mandibular raphe
– External oblique ridge,Inf.Alv. and mental Foramina , Lingula.
– Anti lingula ,Sub mand. And S. ling. salivary glands and fossae, Ling N and lower8 relation,Long Bucc. N.AND Bucc.Artery
– Long Bucc. N.AND Bucc.Artery incision complications
– Anesthesia , Def. of nerve block and infiltration, Indications acc.to bone type, Infiltration technique
– Infiltration (Main and supplemental),Supra and para periosteal inf. Technique,Needle type
– Ultra-short needle, Buccal technique, Needle bevel, Pt.venous plexus, Palatal inf. Tech.
– Para-periosteal palatal infiltration tech. and steps
– Amount of injection needed to make anesthesia
– Lower anterior infiltration tech.(labial –lingual), Advantages and disadvantages-indications and contra indications.
– Supplemental infiltration tech., Objective and subjective symptoms, Complication (failure)
– Maxillary nerve block techniques, Nasopalatine N.block .
– Greater palatine N.Block.
– Infra Orbital N.block.(Anterior-Superior N.Block),steps (intra-extra )oral technique
– symptoms and duration, Adv. disadv.,complication
– Local anesthetic agents ,Adrenaline (conc.-Max. Dose), levonordefrin
– Octapressen& Felypressin, Indications &contraindications
– Local anesthetic instrumentation,Carpule components,Needle forms and components
– Needle types and gauge
– Intra ligamental injection
– Syringe armontarium ,Syringes Components and types
– Syringes loading ,usage methods and cartage removal ,Topical anesthesia application
– Syringe grasping and cartilage distribution
– Complications of Local Anastasia,Systemic complications,toxicity
– Complications of Local Anastasia/ Systemic complications/systemic toxicity
– Management and avoidance of systemic toxicity
– Cause and management of vasovagal attack ,Allergic reaction to anesthesia
– Allergic reaction to anesthesia signs, symptoms and management
– Anaphylactic shock ,Difference between toxicity and allergy – Local complications of local anesthesia ,ballooning, pain
– Abscess after infection,Trismus, Hematoma
– Local complications during injection Ecchymosis, edema, whitening of tissues
– Local complications during injection Temp.facial paralysis ,electric shock, prolonged anesthesia ,Diplopia -eye trauma (orbital floor)
– Local complications during injection Brocken needle
– Neuro physiology of local anesthesia, nerve cell, action potential,theories of Local anesthesia action
– Difference between hypo, hyper-sthesia and paralysis, sensory and motor fibers
– Fasciculi, Nerve layer, anesthesia relief ,tachyphylaxis tolerance
– Components of local anesthetic carpule ,properties of local anesthesia
– What will happen if Injection in acidic media occurs, dissociation constant ,types of LA (ester-amide) and their biotransformation
– Properties of local anesthetic agent
– Concentrations, types of L.A.
– Contents of carpule, effect of L.A in blood, CNS & Myocardium.
– Intravenous L.A injection and Topical anesthesia usages
– Mandibular anesthesia ,inferior alveolar nerve block, indications ,land marks
– Mistakes and troubles during injection, Mental N.Blcok technique
– Cutaneous colli plexus branches, mylohyoid N.
– Complications of Inf.Alv.N.Block,long buccal N.block.
– Complications of extraction,and management ,fracture during extraction
– Alv.bone fracture, tuberosity and basal bone fracture and management
– Soft tissue injury and management during extraction
– Oro antral communications with Max. Sinus, dislodgement of roots in sinus, confirmation of oro antral communication, closure of O.A.C
– closure of O.A.C, foreign bodies removal, bleeding (during-after) extraction causes-management
– Alveolar osteitis, dry socket management
– TMJ dislocation ,management
– Exodontia,Upper Ant. Forceps and upper lateral forceps -grasping, and movement
– Upper premolar forceps and red’s forceps grasping and movement.
– Upper molar forceps, upper 8 forceps (jockey), bayonet forceps grasping and movement.
– lower anterior forceps, lower premolar forceps, lower molar forceps, grasping of forceps all a whole
– Closed Extraction, indication ,principles, deep grip, chair position and support, first movement
– movements and type of bone, second movement -dilatation of socket and tearing of PDL ,exceptions
– third movement ,jaw support, maxillary teeth extraction position and support
– Impaction, diff. between impacted ,unerupted, embedded and malposed tooth,causes of impaction (systemic-local)
– Diagnosis of Impaction,pericoronitis ,Treatment of acute pericoronitis
– Chronic pericoronitis ,decision of extraction with pericoronitis ,classification of lower 8 impaction (position)
– Difficulty index of impacted lower 8, steps of removal ,flap and incision , shape and extension
– Distal incision of lower 8 impaction, guttering, sectioning and decapitation, root separation, point of applications, approximation to inferior alv. Canal protection, ling. Plate of bone preservation and dental follicle removal
– Impacted upper 8, classification, complications, fracture tuberosity, sinus approximation, accessibility, zygomatic interference, exposure, flap of upper 8 and used scalpel numbers.
– Bone removal, wedging, Impacted Canine ,causes of Can. Impaction ,Classifications of impacted canine,determination of C. position,surgical exposure of canine ,palatal incision
– palatal incision,bone removal ,midway impacted canine,medico legal orthodontic consultation ,complication during extraction of impacted tooth
– Management of systemic patient during surgical procedure , (ASA) Classification AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ANESTHESIOLOGISTS/
– SRP Stress Reduction Protocol per-during-after surgery
– CVS cardiovascular system troubles and dental management ,patient with Hypertension (classification)
– NSAID and hyper tension
– Medications given to hypertensive pt.,Angina Pectoris,definition and physiology ,types of angina,management
– Dental management of stable angina,Orthostatic Hypotension ,Cardiac Arrhythmia,diff. and physiology
– Cardiac Arrhythmia, management and precautions,management of myocardial infarction pt.
– blood analysis requested
– Transalveolar extraction (surgical extraction),indications ,radiographs needed
– Rules of surgical extraction, Mucoperiosteal flap, incision requirements and design
– Types of Mucoperiosteal flaps,envelop flap ,indications
– Pyramidal flap, indication , trapezoidal flap ,semilunar flap, indications and design, decreasing resistance (tooth division) ,steps (upper molars -3 roots )
– lower molars surgical extraction ,impacted tooth (decapitation), decreasing resistance (bone removal),methods of bone removal (chisel and mallet-surgical bur)
– effect of heat generation during bone removal and how to avoid, bone rongeurs, bone file, bone curette, Chesil
– Elevators ,principles of usage ,wedging actions (steps-indications),straight elevator
– levering action ,indication and steps , wheel and axis ,indication and steps
– Criteria of elevators’ components
– Curved elevators (types-shapes-indications )
– Rules, indications and contraindications of elevator usage
– Wound closure, debridement, cleaning and curettage of socket, Healing (1ry-2nd),steps of suturing ,needles,suturing material
– Suturing pack -Needle curvature types and indications ,traumatic and a traumatic needle (cross sections),inward and outward cutting needles
– Suture material thickness, principles followed during suturing the wound
– Introduction to middles third fracture, zygomatic complex fracture ,components and articulations of zygomatic bone ,orbital bone ,Z.Arch
– Effect zygomatic maxillary suture fracture on Coronoid process , infraorbital nerve, zygomatic facial , zygomatic temporal branches and orbicularis oculi muscle
- Lectures 114
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 10
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
All about anesthesia from a-z48
Complication of extraction8
Management of systemic patient8
• Assistant lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Jan-2019)
• Demonstrator of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Aug -2016)
• The American hospital in Tanta, oral surgery specialist. (Aug- 2016)
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Aug-2013-2016)
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Tanta Emergency hospital & Tanta educational hospital (2013-2016)
• The American hospital in Tanta, oral surgery specialist. (Aug 2016)
• Madent El Shifaa hospital, Al Mahallah Al Kobra ,Gharbyia (Jun2011-Oct2012).
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Abofarha hospital in Tanta.(2013-2018)
• Ethetic dentistry specialist at Dental care clinics , Tanta
• Participate in competitive research in Minia 1st international conference ,Egypt 2019
• B.D.S of Dental and Oral Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry Tanta University May, (2010-2011) (Very good grade rank of honor)
• Master degree in Oral & maxillofacial surgery, Faculty of Dentistry Tanta University oct, (2018) (Excellent degree)
• Attendance & participation cotroverces and advances in orthognathic surgery workshop under supervision of Prof/Ashraf ayoub and Prof/Edward Ellis (Ain shams university conference 2018.
• Participate in competitive research in IAOMS, Egypt 2018, 2nd best research was my own research under the title of '' Efficiency of Intraoperative Fluorescence Imaging in Treatment of Patients with Bisphosphonate Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw''
• Attendance & participation in the 5th comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop (Feb-sept2016) faculty of dentistry ,Tanta university
• Attendance & participation in facial fillers and Botox injection workshop (sept-2016)
• 1st comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop (Feb-Mar2012)
• 2nd comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop(Feb-Mar2013)
• Participate in Alexandria oral implantology association conference April 2016
• Participate in the 1st International Dental Congress Ain Shams University (2014)
• Participate in The8th International Conference of EAOMS. (2014)
• Participate in the 18th Alexandria International Dental Congress (AIDC)(Nov-2012)
• Participate in The international scientific conference of Egyptian Association for Dental Science (EADS) ( Feb-2012)
• Participate in the 15th international Dental congress (2011)
• Participate in the Regional Conference of Dentistry of Middle Delta Area (2011)
• Participate in the 1st International Dental Congress in Dentistry Tanta University (2008)
• Rotary endodontic workshops