لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
The management of the flow of goods and services that includes all processes that transform raw materials into final products called “Supply chain management”. This course will fulfill your desire about it. It also involves the active streamlining of a business’s supply-side activities to maximize customer value and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. After this course you will be a supply chain manager, able to cover everything from production to product development to the information systems needed to direct these undertakings. As a supply chain manger, it will be easy to centrally control or link the production, shipment, and distribution of a product. By managing the supply chain, you are able to cut excess costs and deliver products to the consumer faster. This is done by keeping tighter control of internal inventories, internal production, distribution, sales, and the inventories of company vendors. We guide you through this course to coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain based on the idea that nearly every product that comes to market results from the efforts of various organizations that make up a supply chain.
Control the plan or strategy, the source (of raw materials or services), manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency), delivery and logistics and the return system (for defective or unwanted products)
Try the leader life through this course and transform to a supply chain manager who tries to minimize shortages and keeps cost down. Good supply chain management keeps companies out of the headlines and away from expensive recalls and lawsuits.
1- The Outline of this course fulfills full detailed knowledge about the experiment description of the Supply chain management and its essence to Add Value to your facility, production and project
2- practical Watch outs regarding the order winners, qualifiers and non-issues and configures excellent SCM that create and maintain values
3- Keep Business success and gross sustainability by Supply chain and Supply chain management
4- About the SCOR- process reference model by SCM council. New Imperatives in the Operating Environment
5- The surviving rules in this new global environment
6- The Main Five Objectives of supply chain management .Add Value for Customers and Stakeholders with Improving Customer Service
7- The golden rules about effectiveness and efficiency
8- Leverage partner strength
9- The vertical integration supply chain
10- The Lateral integration of supply chain
11- be the one who knows,” Why Some Organizations Fail?”
12- Keep your facility out of failure
13- Why Some Organizations Fail?”
14- Rules of Barriers to Supply Chain Improvement
15- Supply Chain Management Key Issues
16- practical applications of SCM Key Issues
17- Detailed Supply Chain Management Key Issues
18- Supply Chain Management Improvement – Benefits (visibility-velocity-variability)
19- Components of SCM and the Scope of Supply Chain Activities
20- Supply Chain Management Process Model
21- Practical application of the Supply Chain Management Process Model
22- The 8 Key Business Processes of SCM
23- Supply Chain Perspective
24- The applications of Supply Chain Perspective
25- The criteria of the Supply Chain Managers
26- Rules to be a good Supply Chain manager
27- OGSM (Objective, Goal, Strategy, Measure) & Targets
28- Learn accurate Planning and Decision Making
29- Multiple Examples of Operations Strategies
30- The KPIs – Dashboards & Reports and Performance Measurement
31- Accurate Visibility and Analysis.
32- SCOR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
33- SCOR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
34- Rules of Benchmarking
35- monitoring Data sources
36- The value of Voice of the Customer
37- Voice of Customer (VoC) information Sources / Kano Analysis
38- Kano model – tool
39- Kano Model Key Principles
40- VoC Tools_ Quality Function Deployment ‘QFD’ / Customers Dictate Technical Specs
41- Follow VoC Tools_ Quality Function Deployment ‘QFD’ / Customers Dictate Technical Specs
42- Follow VoC Tools_ Quality Function Deployment ‘QFD’ / Customers Dictate Technical Specs
43- Continuous Improvement & PDCA Cycle / PDCA and A3 Report / PDCA Activities
44- PDCA execution on A3 report / Course Outline:
45- Follow summarizations and course outline
Usually normal persons are able to manage small tasks in their life, but if you are seeking a new mood of life, fulfilling your desire of success and feel the progress with leadership in you field –either it is medical or non- medical, you need this course to start a new shape of life and knowledge that makes you lead your market while others will follow you.
After this course you can manage your finance and administration of any doctor’s office or an office of a medical professional in one of many types of specialties in medicine.
This is distinct form of management as you are now Advanced Practice Manager, so, responsible for the administrative responsibilities of daily operations and development of a business strategy. Also responsible for hiring staff, negotiating benefits and personnel policies, ensuring that medical supplies are ordered and equipment is maintained, ensuring regulatory compliance, and the development and marketing of service lines.
Ability to encompass multiple topics including governance, the financial aspects of medical billing, staff management, ancillary service development, information technology, transcription utilization, and marketing Practice managers handle the business aspects of medicine to maximize provider time and enhance patient care. Do not miss it, do not miss your new life of management.
- With this course , when you are Starting new business or project you need the accurate items and definitions to be in your mind ,the whole project’s components, divisions of management, Marketing ,Finance
- Each Project’s components, what dose resources of your facility means, accurate planning, organizing, leading, and control the outputs of project also all factors affecting your project (environment).
- Culture’s effect on your project and task environment (customers)
- How to deal with the competitors, labor market, suppliers, understanding the General environment that affecting your project (technology).
- How to monitor the General environment that affects your project (technology – Socio culture- economy-international – legality)
- Methods and protocol of Planning ,how to write the blueprint planning method (goals- vision-mission)
- GOAL, pyramidal model ( strategic-tactical-operational)
- SMART GOAL (specific-measured- ambitious – realistic-time)
- Accurate Positioning (differentiation-cost oriented-focus-personality-location-area needed-internal divisions)
- Accurate monitoring of your Budget and situation analysis
- Full detailed SWOT ANALYSIS
- the BCG matrix (Boston Corporation Group)
- Details of BCG matrix (Boston Corporation Group)
- Parts and components of BCG matrix (Boston Corporation Group)
- Applications of BCG matrix (Boston Corporation Group)
- Learn how to Management of services projects, quality and standards in services project
- Application of quality and standards in services project
- Quality (effectiveness and efficiency)/(expected-perceived-actual )
- Quality measurement (tangible-reliability-assurance-empathy)
- Quality measurement protocol , the response of customers
- Reliability and its effect on customer retention ,word of mouth, price fluctuation, service repair, employers ‘spirit
- All about the Gap Model Of Service Quality between customer expectations, personal needs, past experience and external communication
- Implementations of Gap Model Of Service Quality ,understanding customer needs, customer expectations and perceptions that ends with a policy-written protocol
- Service delivery (gap3) external communication (gap 4) and gap5 (expected-perception)
- Standardizations (gap closure)
- Standardizations’ tools , measurement by facts- refining measurements
- Refining measurements (MAIC “MEASURE-ANALYS-IMPROVE-CONTROLE)
- Time measurement ( accuracy-cost-performance) and retained patient recommendations
- Benchmarking (internal-external-customers-competitive-services ) and check list
- Job descriptions protocol
- work flow chart , and office policy
- Full detailed corporate manual
- Organizing definition and collecting the resources ,structure designs ,chain command, chairman rule, centralization or not
- Vertical shapes of organizational structure, Divisional approach and matrix structure
- Organizational teams
- Networking organizational structure
- Know all about job specifications ,redundancy, bureaucracy, delegations, authority and responsibilities
- Learn work accountability and delegations
- Full detailed Human resources’ protocols and how to attract effective persons ,development and training persons ,non-effective persons
- Job analysis ,specifications, job description and collecting data (cv)
- Interview- rules and protocols
- Implementation of Orientation period
- Rules of training period
- Why people leave work? Maslow’s Hierarchy
- Definition of Maslow’s Hierarchy
- Components of Maslow’s Hierarchy
- Applications of Maslow’s Hierarchy ,Appraisal and termination interview
- Essentials of Leadership
- Leader Vs Manager
- Leaders’ motivations
- The motivations model
- Motivations and Hygiene factor and you shall lead by..!!
- Learn to be coach
- Control rules , and types ( feed forward control / concurrent control / feed-back control )
- Project management summarizations / crisis management
- Crisis management
- Protocol of market study, segmentation, selection and presentation to the market
- Determinations of market needs
- The SWOT and Maslow’s Hierarchy from marketing point of view
- Learn Collecting data about Buying motives
- The demand, needs and wants
- The STP model “segmentation, targeting and positioning”
- Protocols of STP segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Branding and brand image
- Brand loyalty and brand differentiation
- Marketing mix
- The 4 p ” Product, Price, place, promotion”
- Differentiation between core product, real product and augmented product
- Effect of place on your project
- The price policies
- Price and quality
- How to price your services regarding the total cost ,competitions
- The pricing shapes and forms “competitive, profitability, prestige, volume, and odd pricing “
- Strategy of pricing ( competitive –penetrating – skimming )
- Know why competitive raises price and how to manage?
- price shading ,price coverage, price increase
- pricing ways ” pricing objective- demand “
- pricing ways ” total cost”
- price analysis
- The issue of Promotions, Definitions Target determinations, the essentials of promotions and Mission.
- Promotions’ cost /
- Promotions” message ,promotions’ idea ,measurement of promotion
- Procedures of promotions “advocacy ads., comparative ads., cooperative ads “
- “Service ads. Persuasive ads. Occasion’s ads. , reminder ads., testimonials ads., social media ads.”
- The Specialty ads.
- Word of mouth ads.
- The opinion leaders
- Teasers adv. and A-I-D-A MODEL
Many doctors are so passionate about their new startup idea that they can’t believe any intelligent being, investor or customer wouldn’t react just as excitedly after a quick introduction. They don’t realize that they can often kill their credibility — and future opportunities — by communicating only with passion, responding with a cynical comment or giving up too soon. The art of getting others to see things as you see them — usually called persuasion — is a key one for entrepreneurs, and it needs to be honed from the first day that you formulate your new idea. You have to persuade the right partners to join and build the solution, the right investors to fund it and the right customers to buy it. Good marketing is just a subset of these efforts and skills. The patient comes in pain, sometimes treated with pain, leaves the clinic with pain and pays money to you, so you need to have real communication with him before, during and after the visit.
– Recognizes all of your weakness points, to be able to answer the question “am I able to win the persuasion of the patient with my treatment plan?”
– Decision making, The importance of patient preferences in treatment decisions this will not be challenges any more for you.
– Monitoring and control Your reaction to patients’ complains and your body language. – Best and easy way for Cloning and minimizing the information and treatment plan in patient mind – Appreciate The value of the patient when became an “asset”.
– determine the real causes of patient’s objections. – Build the only valuable relations with the patient is “trust”
– Act as the link between healthy patient and your knowledge by convincing way. – What It Really Means To Have High Expectations.
– The Core Protocols – Make Yourself And Your Team Great.
– Implement Fixed handlings’ protocol-really makes difference.
– Improvement in clinic mood-starts from doctor.
– Avoid Mood Swings-not allowed – Dealing mood with patient, straight line never change. – Answer this question. “Would You Trust Your decision?”
– Trust is infection r direct it to the patient.
– Eliminate Teamwork errors- defense should not be directed to mistakes. – For the sake – is a red line word-no exceptions in protocol.
– Know the Services-seeking patients and meet their request. – Keep in mind that, Probability of failure and success is like a candle in dark road. – Face your case-never turn back. – Never start what you cannot end-treatment between brackets. – Patient vision by our eyes- hidden actions to be seen facts.
– Taking care of Multi-clinic patients – take a number. – know how to deal with the Discount-seeking patients – Beat the Fear of unknown – change secrets to facts.
– Learn how to Share the Probability of failure and success, builds new modalities of treatment options. – Lean how to do when patient refuses to pay, money loss, how to overcome. – Rules to be Focusing on patient; avoid distraction of attention by his relatives. – “Difficult” Patients- how to know and deal with
– Training on the Fixed doctors’ mood, even the patient tries to modulate it. – What to do in case of “Reversing decision” and its protocol – Take care, Insistence In previous treatment plan is red line. – Consent form – is a mandatory rule in persuasion stages. – Secrets of “Value selling- advertising protocol”.
– Secrets of Emotional stability, controlling patient’s anger and different types of patients.
– Recognizes and deal with Different types of patients (follow).
– What are outcomes and “Treatment plans’ outcomes” –comparing and selection?
– know the golden rule.
Key Performance Indicators.
Know laws in your clinic
Vision of trust – Life of a Dentist
- Lectures 183
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Fundamentals of supply chain management 45
Practice Management 88
The Art of persuasion 36
Vision of trust 6
Law Rules – Safe Practice In Clinic 4