لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality.
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles.
– Finally you can determine your direction and plan through full knowledge of guided preparations of aesthetic laminate veneers-prep. Veneers or non-prep. Veneers.
– Know the Partial veneers-all about and controlling the vitality during preparation and the preparation tricks.
– Usage of Guided- preparation index and finish line control, check and adjustment. The diastema closure tricks and defect oriented preparation.
– Which type of impression materials to be used (addition-condensation) and why?
– Steps of impression. And usage of Retraction cord.
– Evaluation of impression, bite registration, temporization and its cementation.
– Accurate lab communication
– accurate decision in Laminate Veneers Material selection
– The Difference between Bonded ceramics and glass ceramics
-The layering of veneers
– Know the Cerec blocks (Vita Mark II) and its types.
– The issue of Vita Triluxe Forte ceric blocks chair side CAD CAM
-Leucite Reinforced Glass Ceramics (IPS Empress).
– The details about Empress forms (blocks- pressing ingots)
– What are Li2S- Emax (lithium Di silicate) and its types?
– The secrets of Color Parameters and shade correspondence of C A D C A M ceramic systems
-Translucency level and processing technique
-How to deal with Spot and surface discoloration
-The IPS Emax Press impulse.
-what is Stump shade or back ground shade and its effect on the shade of veneer
– What is Natural Die Shade Guide and how to use it
– Why layering of the veneer?
-properties of veneering material.
– IPS Emax Shade Selection Wheel
– IPS Emax Shade Navigation APP.
– When use blocks or ingot selection?
– Methods of fabrication.
Know how to make porcelain laminate veneer Try In
– What to check in try in
– cast try in
– collective ty in
– individual try in
– try in paste
-The most important details about the Bonding of the laminate veneer (tooth surface – veneer surface-cement selection)
-influence of enamel preservation on success rate of bonding laminate veneer
– What is immediate dentin sealing and its effect on bonding?
– Know detailed Step by Step bonding procedure (isolation-etching-bonding) of laminate veneer.
– Be expert in the selection of suitable resin cement in cementation.
– Causes of failure of porcelain laminate veneer
-Different types of veneers (preparation, non -preparation veneers and occlusal veneers.
-indication of porcelain laminate veneers
-case selection of laminate veneers
– accurate treatment planning
– patient oriented treatment planning evidence based, wishes of patients and lab skills
– Aesthetic visualizations and visual communication
– All about T.W.F Treatment Work Flow.
– Learn the photo protocol
– DSD and American academy of photo protocol.
– know the Attractive smile component
– The difference and integration between Macro, Micro and Mini aesthetics
– Learn the integration between face , lips, gums and teeth
– facial analysis and its sequence and rules
-facial driven treatment planning control.
– Know the components of the smile (horizontal-vertical) ones.
– Detect the age changes of smile
– dynamic smile analysis
– smile style
– Rules of Micro Esthetics, the white and pink esthetics.
– Detect the black triangle and monitor its treatment options.
– Recognize the morpho psychology – visagism
– Age changes in teeth shape
– Color changes in teeth shape
– Axial inclination of teeth.
The enhancements that we have seen in the last years in the dental field, both in the techniques and in the materials, made the prosthetic rehabilitation is necessary.
This course aims to fulfill a gradual improvement of the working quality for many dentists in the aesthetic field from analysis to design. This course puts you on the correct pathway needed to be the aesthetic dentist that you deserve and need.
Now, the correct prosthetic and aesthetic rehabilitation works made easy to monitor, diagnose and design.
With this course you will learn the new modalities in rehabilitation from diagnosis to design that will lead you to protect your patient from useless loss of structure mutilation, and excessive useless involving of dental elements, and mass devitalization of all the teeth, and directs you to a new aesthetic design with keeping his vital structures of oral and dental tissues.
Learning these practices aim to help you building a strong opinion about the rehabilitation treatment plan. The greater control of the patient by the professional and the increased awareness of the patient require accurate coincidence of doctors’ knowledge about new modalities of prosthetic rehabilitations; this course will implement this demand
– The aesthetics Definition and systematic approach about, where we are and where we should be, To be a smile designer
– Aesthetic analysis requirement
– Facial analysis frontal view, lateral view
– Symmetry of the facial analysis
– Through the aesthetic chart, learn how to make statement of the problem by data collection of smile analysis (photography)
– Step by step smile analysis
– Frontal view, lateral view horizontal and vertical disharmony
– Learn the facial proportions
– How to diagnose and confirm the Loss of vertical dimensions
– Naso-labial angel, E- line, lips and facial profile .
– The marked anterior dominance
– The radiating symmetry
– The horizontal symmetry
– Dento-labial analysis
– The tooth exposure and incisal edge examination
– Multiple cases’ presentations
– Smile line
– Gum smile, causes, diagnosis and treatment plan
– Smile width.
– Buccal corridor
– Inter-incisal line Vs Midline
– Occlusal plan Vs Commissural line
– Phonetic analysis M sound, E-sound ,F V sounds ,S sound
– Tooth analysis –why an H ow?
– Maxillary Vs mandibular inter- incisal line
– Tooth type examination
– Tooth surface texture analysis
– Upper central incisor form, size, proportion and mirror image
– Incisal profile and tooth to tooth proportion
– Interdental contact area and inter incisal angel
– Diastema (cause- differentiation –multiple diastemas)
– Gingival analysis in aesthetic rehabilitation, color, stippling , scalloping ,periodontal biotype and outline of gingival margin
– Zenith point and interdental papillae
Basic science fixed prosthodontics / Full course
- Lectures 83
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Laminate veneers / Full Package44
Basic science fixed prosthodontics / Full package27
The leading Egyptian proactive E-learning website by connecting students to the best knowledge, with the best instructors, RaqEdu helps students reach their targets and dreams.
RaqEdu’s mission is to improve the minds and lives through proactive e- learning. We help anyone anywhere to enroll in these educational courses to learn .We hope and really consider our model is the best way to offer valuable proactive e-learning and educational content to our users.