Many doctors are so passionate about their new startup idea that they can’t believe any intelligent being; investor or customer wouldn’t react just as excitedly after a quick introduction. They don’t realize that they can often kill their credibility — and future opportunities — by communicating only with passion, responding with a cynical comment or giving up too soon.
The art of getting others to see things as you see them — usually called persuasion — is a key one for entrepreneurs, and it needs to be honed from the first day that you formulate your new idea. You have to persuade the right partners to join and build the solution, the right investors to fund it and the right customers to buy it. Good marketing is just a subset of these efforts and skills.
The patient comes in pain, sometimes treated with pain, leave the clinic with pain and pay money to you, so you need to have real communication with him before, during and after the visit.
– Recognizes all of your weakness points, to be able to answer the question “am I able to win the persuasion of the patient with my treatment plan?”
– Decision making, The importance of patient preferences in treatment decisions this will not be challenges any more for you.
– Monitoring and control Your reaction to patients’ complains and your body language.
– Best and easy way for Cloning and minimizing the information and treatment plan in patient mind
– Appreciate The value of the patient when became an “asset”.
– determine the real causes of patient’s objections.
– Build the only valuable relations with the patient is “trust”
– Act as the link between healthy patient and your knowledge by convincing way.
– What It Really Means To Have High Expectations.
– The Core Protocols – Make Yourself And Your Team Great.
– Implement Fixed handlings’ protocol-really makes difference .
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Build up trust 11