Many doctors are so passionate about their new startup idea that they can’t believe any intelligent being; investor or customer wouldn’t react just as excitedly after a quick introduction. They don’t realize that they can often kill their credibility — and future opportunities — by communicating only with passion, responding with a cynical comment or giving up too soon.
The art of getting others to see things as you see them — usually called persuasion — is a key one for entrepreneurs, and it needs to be honed from the first day that you formulate your new idea. You have to persuade the right partners to join and build the solution, the right investors to fund it and the right customers to buy it. Good marketing is just a subset of these efforts and skills.
The patient comes in pain, sometimes treated with pain, leave the clinic with pain and pay money to you, so you need to have real communication with him before, during and after the visit.
– Never start what you cannot end-treatment between brackets.
– Patient vision by our eyes- hidden actions to be seen facts.
– Taking care of Multi-clinic patients – take a number.
– know how to deal with the Discount-seeking patients
– Beat the Fear of unknown – change secrets to facts.
– Learn how to Share the Probability of failure and success, builds new modalities of treatment options.
– Lean how to do when patient refuses to pay, money loss, how to overcome.
– Rules to be Focusing on patient; avoid distraction of attention by his relatives.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Doctor side 8