Many doctors are so passionate about their new startup idea that they can’t believe any intelligent being; investor or customer wouldn’t react just as excitedly after a quick introduction. They don’t realize that they can often kill their credibility — and future opportunities — by communicating only with passion, responding with a cynical comment or giving up too soon.
The art of getting others to see things as you see them — usually called persuasion — is a key one for entrepreneurs, and it needs to be honed from the first day that you formulate your new idea. You have to persuade the right partners to join and build the solution, the right investors to fund it and the right customers to buy it. Good marketing is just a subset of these efforts and skills.
The patient comes in pain, sometimes treated with pain, leave the clinic with pain and pay money to you, so you need to have real communication with him before, during and after the visit.
– “Difficult” Patients- how to know and deal with
– Training on the Fixed Doctors’ Mood, even the patient tries to modulate it.
– What to do in case of “Reversing decision” and its protocol.
– Take care, Insistence In previous treatment plan is red line.
– Consent form – is a mandatory rule in persuasion stages.
– Secrets of “Value selling- advertising protocol”.
– Secrets of Emotional stability, controlling patient’s anger and different types of patients.
– Recognizes and deal with Different types of patients (follow).
– What are outcomes and “Treatment plans’ outcomes” –comparing and selection?
– know the golden rule.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Final cut 7