One of the essential and fundamental goals: we are all here to serve our RaqEdu members. we all have a common desire to meet the needs and wants of our members. To maximize the outcomes that we seek on behalf of our members, it is essential that all levels of organized dentistry operate within a framework characterized by cooperation and collaboration. If we fail to keep these 2 ideals in mind, we may find another “C” word creeping in — conflict. There is no room for conflict in our profession. Another common goal is to provide benefits for our members. When starting your carrier, you must be well trained in Oral and maxillofacial surgery. This course is taught by an expert speaker. The course enables dentists to deal with cases of teeth extractions, fractures, and tumors of the jaws, anesthesia and all about minor oral surgeries. Also provides the dentists with scientific bases, clinical skills and communication skills needed to practice dental surgeries in a safe, efficient manner as well as apply the principles needed. Anatomical landmarks of the teeth and the supporting bone structures, blood supply and nerve supply too. Accurate differentiation of Intra-bony jaw lesions by increasing the analytical skills of dentists relative to clinical signs and symptoms, radiographic features. Different impactions and its procedures step by step. Suturing and its techniques. And dental management of systemic patients
– Anesthesia , Def. of nerve block and infiltration, Indications acc.to bone type, Infiltration technique
– Infiltration (Main and supplemental),Supra and para periosteal inf. Technique,Needle type
– Ultra-short needle, Buccal technique, Needle bevel, Pt.venous plexus, Palatal inf. Tech.
– Para-periosteal palatal infiltration tech. and steps
– Amount of injection needed to make anesthesia
– Lower anterior infiltration tech.(labial –lingual), Advantages and disadvantages-indications and contra indications.
– Supplemental infiltration tech., Objective and subjective symptoms, Complication (failure)
– Maxillary nerve block techniques, Nasopalatine N.block .
– Greater palatine N.Block.
– Infra Orbital N.block.(Anterior-Superior N.Block),steps (intra-extra )oral technique
– symptoms and duration, Adv. disadv.,complication
– Local anesthetic agents ,Adrenaline (conc.-Max. Dose), levonordefrin
– Octapressen& Felypressin, Indications &contraindications
– Local anesthetic instrumentation,Carpule components,Needle forms and components
– Needle types and gauge
– Intra ligamental injection
– Syringe armontarium ,Syringes Components and types
– Syringes loading ,usage methods and cartage removal ,Topical anesthesia application
– Syringe grasping and cartilage distribution
– Complications of Local Anastasia,Systemic complications,toxicity
– Complications of Local Anastasia/ Systemic complications/systemic toxicity
– Management and avoidance of systemic toxicity
– Cause and management of vasovagal attack ,Allergic reaction to anesthesia
– Allergic reaction to anesthesia signs, symptoms and management
– Anaphylactic shock ,Difference between toxicity and allergy – Local complications of local anesthesia ,ballooning, pain
– Abscess after infection,Trismus, Hematoma
– Local complications during injection Ecchymosis, edema, whitening of tissues
– Local complications during injection Temp.facial paralysis ,electric shock, prolonged anesthesia ,Diplopia -eye trauma (orbital floor)
– Local complications during injection Brocken needle
– Neuro physiology of local anesthesia, nerve cell, action potential,theories of Local anesthesia action
– Difference between hypo, hyper-sthesia and paralysis, sensory and motor fibers
– Fasciculi, Nerve layer, anesthesia relief ,tachyphylaxis tolerance
– Components of local anesthetic carpule ,properties of local anesthesia
– What will happen if Injection in acidic media occurs, dissociation constant ,types of LA (ester-amide) and their biotransformation
– Properties of local anesthetic agent
– Concentrations, types of L.A.
– Contents of carpule, effect of L.A in blood, CNS & Myocardium.
– Intravenous L.A injection and Topical anesthesia usages
– Mandibular anesthesia ,inferior alveolar nerve block, indications ,land marks
– Mistakes and troubles during injection, Mental N.Blcok technique
– Cutaneous colli plexus branches, mylohyoid N.
– Complications of Inf.Alv.N.Block,long buccal N.block.
- Lectures 48
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
All about anesthesia from a-z48
• Assistant lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Jan-2019)
• Demonstrator of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Aug -2016)
• The American hospital in Tanta, oral surgery specialist. (Aug- 2016)
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Aug-2013-2016)
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Tanta Emergency hospital & Tanta educational hospital (2013-2016)
• The American hospital in Tanta, oral surgery specialist. (Aug 2016)
• Madent El Shifaa hospital, Al Mahallah Al Kobra ,Gharbyia (Jun2011-Oct2012).
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Abofarha hospital in Tanta.(2013-2018)
• Ethetic dentistry specialist at Dental care clinics , Tanta
• Participate in competitive research in Minia 1st international conference ,Egypt 2019
• B.D.S of Dental and Oral Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry Tanta University May, (2010-2011) (Very good grade rank of honor)
• Master degree in Oral & maxillofacial surgery, Faculty of Dentistry Tanta University oct, (2018) (Excellent degree)
• Attendance & participation cotroverces and advances in orthognathic surgery workshop under supervision of Prof/Ashraf ayoub and Prof/Edward Ellis (Ain shams university conference 2018.
• Participate in competitive research in IAOMS, Egypt 2018, 2nd best research was my own research under the title of '' Efficiency of Intraoperative Fluorescence Imaging in Treatment of Patients with Bisphosphonate Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw''
• Attendance & participation in the 5th comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop (Feb-sept2016) faculty of dentistry ,Tanta university
• Attendance & participation in facial fillers and Botox injection workshop (sept-2016)
• 1st comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop (Feb-Mar2012)
• 2nd comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop(Feb-Mar2013)
• Participate in Alexandria oral implantology association conference April 2016
• Participate in the 1st International Dental Congress Ain Shams University (2014)
• Participate in The8th International Conference of EAOMS. (2014)
• Participate in the 18th Alexandria International Dental Congress (AIDC)(Nov-2012)
• Participate in The international scientific conference of Egyptian Association for Dental Science (EADS) ( Feb-2012)
• Participate in the 15th international Dental congress (2011)
• Participate in the Regional Conference of Dentistry of Middle Delta Area (2011)
• Participate in the 1st International Dental Congress in Dentistry Tanta University (2008)
• Rotary endodontic workshops