One of the essential and fundamental goals: we are all here to serve our RaqEdu members. we all have a common desire to meet the needs and wants of our members. To maximize the outcomes that we seek on behalf of our members, it is essential that all levels of organized dentistry operate within a framework characterized by cooperation and collaboration. If we fail to keep these 2 ideals in mind, we may find another “C” word creeping in — conflict. There is no room for conflict in our profession. Another common goal is to provide benefits for our members. When starting your carrier, you must be well trained in Oral and maxillofacial surgery. This course is taught by an expert speaker. The course enables dentists to deal with cases of teeth extractions, fractures, and tumors of the jaws, anesthesia and all about minor oral surgeries. Also provides the dentists with scientific bases, clinical skills and communication skills needed to practice dental surgeries in a safe, efficient manner as well as apply the principles needed. Anatomical landmarks of the teeth and the supporting bone structures, blood supply and nerve supply too. Accurate differentiation of Intra-bony jaw lesions by increasing the analytical skills of dentists relative to clinical signs and symptoms, radiographic features. Different impactions and its procedures step by step. Suturing and its techniques. And dental management of systemic patients
– Start with the Anatomical considerations opens a new knowledge for your dental surgery, cranial nerves as a start tell trigeminal nerve.
– ophthalmic branch, maxillary nerve,palatal mucoperiosteum
– Greater and lesser palatine nerves,posterior superior& middle alveolar Ns.,Infraorbital N, Ant.sup.Alv. N
– Mandibular N. route
– Ant and post divisions OF MANDIBULAR NERVE
– Inf.alv. n and mental n.
– Incisive n.,Ms of mastication supply,Mylohyoid n.,Lingual N., Chorda Tympani N., Tongue supply.
– Muscles of the tongue .
– Mandibular landmarks related to oral surgery
– Alveiolar bone,Mand. Landmark,Muscles of mastication,Temporalis muscle
– Masseter muscle, Medial and Lateral pterygoid muscles
– Disc displacement with or without reduction,Pterygoid venous plexus ,Medical pterygoid muscle,Pterygo mandibular space.
– Hyoglossus, palatoglossus, styloglossus and genioglossus muscle,Infra hyoid muscles.
– Digastric fossa and muscle, Mentalis muscle, Buccinators muscle, Orbicularis oris, Pterygo mandibular raphe
– External oblique ridge,Inf.Alv. and mental Foramina , Lingula.
– Anti lingula ,Sub mand. And S. ling. salivary glands and fossae, Ling N and lower8 relation,Long Bucc. N.AND Bucc.Artery
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
• Assistant lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Jan-2019)
• Demonstrator of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Aug -2016)
• The American hospital in Tanta, oral surgery specialist. (Aug- 2016)
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery department, faculty of dentistry, Tanta university (Aug-2013-2016)
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Tanta Emergency hospital & Tanta educational hospital (2013-2016)
• The American hospital in Tanta, oral surgery specialist. (Aug 2016)
• Madent El Shifaa hospital, Al Mahallah Al Kobra ,Gharbyia (Jun2011-Oct2012).
• Resident in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Abofarha hospital in Tanta.(2013-2018)
• Ethetic dentistry specialist at Dental care clinics , Tanta
• Participate in competitive research in Minia 1st international conference ,Egypt 2019
• B.D.S of Dental and Oral Medicine, Faculty of Dentistry Tanta University May, (2010-2011) (Very good grade rank of honor)
• Master degree in Oral & maxillofacial surgery, Faculty of Dentistry Tanta University oct, (2018) (Excellent degree)
• Attendance & participation cotroverces and advances in orthognathic surgery workshop under supervision of Prof/Ashraf ayoub and Prof/Edward Ellis (Ain shams university conference 2018.
• Participate in competitive research in IAOMS, Egypt 2018, 2nd best research was my own research under the title of '' Efficiency of Intraoperative Fluorescence Imaging in Treatment of Patients with Bisphosphonate Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw''
• Attendance & participation in the 5th comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop (Feb-sept2016) faculty of dentistry ,Tanta university
• Attendance & participation in facial fillers and Botox injection workshop (sept-2016)
• 1st comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop (Feb-Mar2012)
• 2nd comprehensive dental implantology training program workshop(Feb-Mar2013)
• Participate in Alexandria oral implantology association conference April 2016
• Participate in the 1st International Dental Congress Ain Shams University (2014)
• Participate in The8th International Conference of EAOMS. (2014)
• Participate in the 18th Alexandria International Dental Congress (AIDC)(Nov-2012)
• Participate in The international scientific conference of Egyptian Association for Dental Science (EADS) ( Feb-2012)
• Participate in the 15th international Dental congress (2011)
• Participate in the Regional Conference of Dentistry of Middle Delta Area (2011)
• Participate in the 1st International Dental Congress in Dentistry Tanta University (2008)
• Rotary endodontic workshops