لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
The enhancements that we have seen in the last years in the dental field, both in the techniques and in the materials, made the prosthetic rehabilitation is necessary.
This course aims to fulfill a gradual improvement of the working quality for many dentists in the aesthetic field from analysis to design. This course puts you on the correct pathway needed to be the aesthetic dentist that you deserve and need.
Now, the correct prosthetic and aesthetic rehabilitation works made easy to monitor, diagnose and design.
With this course you will learn the new modalities in rehabilitation from diagnosis to design that will lead you to protect your patient from useless loss of structure mutilation, and excessive useless involving of dental elements, and mass devitalization of all the teeth, and directs you to a new aesthetic design with keeping his vital structures of oral and dental tissues.
Learning these practices aim to help you building a strong opinion about the rehabilitation treatment plan. The greater control of the patient by the professional and the increased awareness of the patient require accurate coincidence of doctors’ knowledge about new modalities of prosthetic rehabilitations; this course will implement this demand
– The aesthetics Definition and systematic approach about, where we are and where we should be, To be a smile designer
– Aesthetic analysis requirement
– Facial analysis frontal view, lateral view
– Symmetry of the facial analysis
– Through the aesthetic chart, learn how to make statement of the problem by data collection of smile analysis (photography)
– Step by step smile analysis
– Frontal view, lateral view horizontal and vertical disharmony
– Learn the facial proportions
– How to diagnose and confirm the Loss of vertical dimensions
– Naso-labial angel, E- line, lips and facial profile .
– The marked anterior dominance
– The radiating symmetry
– The horizontal symmetry
– Dento-labial analysis
– The tooth exposure and incisal edge examination
– Multiple cases’ presentations
– Smile line
– Gum smile, causes, diagnosis and treatment plan
– Smile width.
– Buccal corridor
– Inter-incisal line Vs Midline
– Occlusal plan Vs Commissural line
– Phonetic analysis M sound, E-sound ,F V sounds ,S sound
– Tooth analysis –why an H ow?
– Maxillary Vs mandibular inter- incisal line
– Tooth type examination
– Tooth surface texture analysis
– Upper central incisor form, size, proportion and mirror image
– Incisal profile and tooth to tooth proportion
– Interdental contact area and inter incisal angel
– Diastema (cause- differentiation –multiple diastemas)
– Gingival analysis in aesthetic rehabilitation, color, stippling , scalloping ,periodontal biotype and outline of gingival margin
– Zenith point and interdental papillae
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 7
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
WHO AM I?
- PhD degree in Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University. Master degree in Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dental Medicine, AL Azhar University, Egypt.Bachelor of Dental Medicine & Surgery (BDS, Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University). Assistant Professor of Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Fayoum University. Publishing of scientific paper in Egyptian Dental Journal, April 2013 (Part III), Volume 59, Number 2 under title of: Microtensile bond strength of veneering ceramic to CAD-CAM zirconia after different surface treatments. orked as resident dentist in Ministry of Health. Working as a specialist of fixed prosthodontics, dental educational hospital, Faculty of oral & dental medicine Cairo University. Working as Assistant Lecturer of Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, MSA University.Lecturer of Fixed Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Fayoum University.