لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
Key Performance Indicators.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 4
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
WHO AM I?.
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR, Transformational leader with 23+ years hands-on end-to-end deep Supply Chain Management experience mostly at multinationals in diversified industries; Engineering, Automotive and Textiles. Targeting regional strategic Supply Chain role to help my organization dramatically saving working capital, increasing service level, boosting productivity-based on my track record of success in start-ups, turnarounds and rapid-growth situations. Developer of ‘DESC’ framework, Education & Programs Leader – SCC ® – MENA region ,Supply Chain Management Program leader – American University in Cairo,Freelance Professional Instructor. Conducted more than 2000 training hours in Supply chain management and Business management,Reengineered End-to-end (E2E) Supply chain Launch activities to develop and deliver the new products in-time with the right value within the planned budgets for Electrolux EMEA,Served at the transformation process to integrate Olympic Group (OG) into Electrolux global standards,Reduced EGP 28 million working capital inventory, Olympic Group (OG).,Increased annual turns of inventory from one to four, GOLDENTEX raw materials.,Reduced Logistics cost 38% (EGP 380 K annually), GOLDENTEX Group,Increased productivity by 50%, ELECTROSTAR.,Increased storage volume 60% by vertical extensions, LEONI EGYPT warehouses.,Member of NISSAN EGYPT revival committee: reduced EGP 5 million Logistics cost.,Fully transformed end-to-end Supply Chain Management: Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Planning), Master Schedule Production Scheduling (MPS), Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Production Control (PAC) System.
• Differentiated Enlightened Supply Chains. Publisher: Believe Media Agency - ISBN: 978-977-90-1510-1.
• Supply Chain Management - from concepts to practice. Publisher: Lambert Academic Publishing ISBN: 978-3-659-29594-2.
• Differentiated Strategies for the management of supply chains in the home appliances industry, Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Logistics 2012.
• MBA-German University in Cairo-2012
• Diploma in Logistics Management and Production Control-AOTS in JAPAN-1998
• B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering-Cairo University-1995
• Certified International Purchasing Manager (CIPM®) | CISCMI | 2012
• Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM®) | APICS® | 2011
• Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR®) Professional | SC Council | 2009
• Certified Lean Manufacturing Black Belt | Symbios Consulting | 2008