The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles.
– IPS Emax Shade Selection Wheel
– IPS Emax Shade Navigation APP.
– When use blocks or ingot selection?
– Methods of fabrication.
Know how to make porcelain laminate veneer Try In
– What to check in try in
– cast try in
– collective ty in
– individual try in
– try in paste
-The most important details about the Bonding of the laminate veneer (tooth surface – veneer surface-cement selection)
-influence of enamel preservation on success rate of bonding laminate veneer
– What is immediate dentin sealing and its effect on bonding?
– Know detailed Step by Step bonding procedure (isolation-etching-bonding) of laminate veneer.
– Be expert in the selection of suitable resin cement in cementation.
– Causes of failure of porcelain laminate veneer
-Different types of veneers (preparation, non -preparation veneers and occlusal veneers.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Fabrication- Try-in - Isolation - Cementation and bonding - Failure14
- Aesthetic dentist, have a special interest in aesthetic dentistry. With master's degree and train in this field. A lot of hands-on laser skills by and lots of practice, attending workshops and training sessions.
- BDS Mansoura University
- Esthetics Master's Degree - Ain Shames Uni.
- Laminate Veneers Instructor
- Dental Photographer Instructor
- Esthetic rehabilitation
- CAD-CAM user
- Diode Laser User
- Dental Photographer