The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles.
-Different types of veneers (preparation, non -preparation veneers and occlusal veneers.
-indication of porcelain laminate veneers
-case selection of laminate veneers
– accurate treatment planning
– patient oriented treatment planning evidence based, wishes of patients and lab skills
– Aesthetic visualizations and visual communication
– All about T.W.F Treatment Work Flow.
– Learn the photo protocol
– DSD and American academy of photo protocol.
– know the Attractive smile component
– The difference and integration between Macro, Micro and Mini aesthetics
– Learn the integration between face , lips, gums and teeth
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Facial analysis - Lip and mini esthetics - Treatment planning - Pink and white esthetics 6