The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles.
– Finally you can determine your direction and plan through full knowledge of guided preparations of aesthetic laminate veneers-prep. (Veneers or non-prep. Veneers)
– Know the Partial veneers-all about and controlling the vitality during preparation and the preparation tricks.
– Usage of Guided- preparation index and finish line control, check and adjustment. The diastema closure tricks and defect oriented preparation.
– Which type of impression materials to be used (addition-condensation) and why?
– Steps of impression. And usage of Retraction cord.
– Evaluation of impression, bite registration, temporization and its cementation.
– Accurate lab communication
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Guided preparation - impression - temporization - lab communication 5