The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles.
-Accurate decision in Laminate Veneers Material selection
– The Difference between Bonded ceramics and glass ceramics
-The layering of veneers
– Know the Ceric blocks (Vita Mark II) and its types.
– The issue of Vita Triluxe Forte ceric blocks chair side CAD CAM
-Leucite Reinforced Glass Ceramics (IPS Empress).
– The details about Empress forms (blocks- pressing ingots)
– What are Li2S- Emax (lithium Di silicate) and its types?
– The secrets of Color Parameters and shade correspondence of C A D C A M ceramic systems
-Transleucency level and processing technique
-How to deal with Spot and surface discoloration
-The IPS Emax Press impulse.
-what is Stump shade or back ground shade and its effect on the shade of veneer
– What is Natural Die Shade Guide and how to use it
– Why layering of the veneer?
-properties of veneering material.
– IPS Emax Shade Selection Wheel
– IPS Emax Shade Navigation APP.
– When use blocks or ingot selection?
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Material selection - Mockup - Shade selection 9