The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles
– facial analysis and its sequence and rules
-facial driven treatment planning control.
– Know the components of the smile (horizontal-vertical) ones.
– Detect the age changes of smile
– dynamic smile analysis
– smile style
– Rules of Micro Esthetics, the white and pink esthetics.
– Detect the black triangle and monitor its treatment options.
– Recognize the morpho psychology – Visagism
– Age changes in teeth shape
– Color changes in teeth shape
– Axial inclination of teeth.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Treatment planning-pink and white esthetics12
- Aesthetic dentist, have a special interest in aesthetic dentistry. With master's degree and train in this field. A lot of hands-on laser skills by and lots of practice, attending workshops and training sessions.
- BDS Mansoura University
- Esthetics Master's Degree - Ain Shames Uni.
- Laminate Veneers Instructor
- Dental Photographer Instructor
- Esthetic rehabilitation
- CAD-CAM user
- Diode Laser User
- Dental Photographer