لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
The restoration of the unaesthetic anterior teeth has always been a problem, involving large amounts of sound tooth substance, with adverse effects on the pulp and gingiva. The establishment of clear parameters for effective, reliable etching to dental enamel and the development of high quality, porcelain veneers for masking discoloration became a new mandatory demand and large demanded treatment modality.
The aim of this course is to transfer to your knowledge all about the Porcelain laminate veneers from the aesthetic point of view: starting from A to Z a thin bonded ceramic restoration that restores the facial surfaces and part of the proximal surfaces of the teeth requiring esthetic restorations and aesthetic principles.
– Finally you can determine your direction and plan through full knowledge of guided preparations of aesthetic laminate veneers-prep. Veneers or non-prep. Veneers.
– Know the Partial veneers-all about and controlling the vitality during preparation and the preparation tricks.
– Usage of Guided- preparation index and finish line control, check and adjustment. The diastema closure tricks and defect oriented preparation.
– Which type of impression materials to be used (addition-condensation) and why?
– Steps of impression. And usage of Retraction cord.
– Evaluation of impression, bite registration, temporization and its cementation.
– Accurate lab communication
– accurate decision in Laminate Veneers Material selection
– The Difference between Bonded ceramics and glass ceramics
-The layering of veneers
– Know the Cerec blocks (Vita Mark II) and its types.
– The issue of Vita Triluxe Forte ceric blocks chair side CAD CAM
-Leucite Reinforced Glass Ceramics (IPS Empress).
– The details about Empress forms (blocks- pressing ingots)
– What are Li2S- Emax (lithium Di silicate) and its types?
– The secrets of Color Parameters and shade correspondence of C A D C A M ceramic systems
-Translucency level and processing technique
-How to deal with Spot and surface discoloration
-The IPS Emax Press impulse.
-what is Stump shade or back ground shade and its effect on the shade of veneer
– What is Natural Die Shade Guide and how to use it
– Why layering of the veneer?
-properties of veneering material.
– IPS Emax Shade Selection Wheel
– IPS Emax Shade Navigation APP.
– When use blocks or ingot selection?
– Methods of fabrication.
Know how to make porcelain laminate veneer Try In
– What to check in try in
– cast try in
– collective ty in
– individual try in
– try in paste
-The most important details about the Bonding of the laminate veneer (tooth surface – veneer surface-cement selection)
-influence of enamel preservation on success rate of bonding laminate veneer
– What is immediate dentin sealing and its effect on bonding?
– Know detailed Step by Step bonding procedure (isolation-etching-bonding) of laminate veneer.
– Be expert in the selection of suitable resin cement in cementation.
– Causes of failure of porcelain laminate veneer
-Different types of veneers (preparation, non -preparation veneers and occlusal veneers.
-indication of porcelain laminate veneers
-case selection of laminate veneers
– accurate treatment planning
– patient oriented treatment planning evidence based, wishes of patients and lab skills
– Aesthetic visualizations and visual communication
– All about T.W.F Treatment Work Flow.
– Learn the photo protocol
– DSD and American academy of photo protocol.
– know the Attractive smile component
– The difference and integration between Macro, Micro and Mini aesthetics
– Learn the integration between face , lips, gums and teeth
– facial analysis and its sequence and rules
-facial driven treatment planning control.
– Know the components of the smile (horizontal-vertical) ones.
– Detect the age changes of smile
– dynamic smile analysis
– smile style
– Rules of Micro Esthetics, the white and pink esthetics.
– Detect the black triangle and monitor its treatment options.
– Recognize the morpho psychology – visagism
– Age changes in teeth shape
– Color changes in teeth shape
– Axial inclination of teeth.
- Lectures 44
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 10
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Guided preparation- impression-temporization-lab communication5
Material selection - Mockup - Shade selection9
fabrication-try in-isolation-cementation and bonding-failure14
Indications and contraindications - Case selection - Visual communication & esthetic visualization - Macro and micro esthetics6
Facial analysis - Lips and mini esthetics - Treatment planning - Pink and white esthetics10
- Aesthetic dentist, have a special interest in aesthetic dentistry. With master's degree and train in this field. A lot of hands-on laser skills by and lots of practice, attending workshops and training sessions.
- BDS Mansoura University
- Esthetics Master's Degree - Ain Shames Uni.
- Laminate Veneers Instructor
- Dental Photographer Instructor
- Esthetic rehabilitation
- CAD-CAM user
- Diode Laser User
- Dental Photographer