The management of the flow of goods and services that includes all processes that transform raw materials into final products called “Supply chain management”. This course will fulfill your desire about it. It also involves the active streamlining of a business’s supply-side activities to maximize customer value and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. After this course you will be a supply chain manager, able to cover everything from production to product development to the information systems needed to direct these undertakings. As a supply chain manger, it will be easy to centrally control or link the production, shipment, and distribution of a product. By managing the supply chain, you are able to cut excess costs and deliver products to the consumer faster. This is done by keeping tighter control of internal inventories, internal production, distribution, sales, and the inventories of company vendors. We guide you through this course to coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain based on the idea that nearly every product that comes to market results from the efforts of various organizations that make up a supply chain.
Control the plan or strategy, the source (of raw materials or services), manufacturing (focused on productivity and efficiency), delivery and logistics and the return system (for defective or unwanted products)
Try the leader life through this course and transform to a supply chain manager who tries to minimize shortages and keeps cost down. Good supply chain management keeps companies out of the headlines and away from expensive recalls and lawsuits.
– VoC Tools_ Quality Function Deployment ‘QFD’
– Customers Dictate Technical Specs
– Continuous Improvement & PDCA Cycle ,PDCA and A3 Report and PDCA Activities
– PDCA execution on A3 report and the full Course Outline
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
WHO AM I?.
SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR, Transformational leader with 23+ years hands-on end-to-end deep Supply Chain Management experience mostly at multinationals in diversified industries; Engineering, Automotive and Textiles. Targeting regional strategic Supply Chain role to help my organization dramatically saving working capital, increasing service level, boosting productivity-based on my track record of success in start-ups, turnarounds and rapid-growth situations. Developer of ‘DESC’ framework, Education & Programs Leader – SCC ® – MENA region ,Supply Chain Management Program leader – American University in Cairo,Freelance Professional Instructor. Conducted more than 2000 training hours in Supply chain management and Business management,Reengineered End-to-end (E2E) Supply chain Launch activities to develop and deliver the new products in-time with the right value within the planned budgets for Electrolux EMEA,Served at the transformation process to integrate Olympic Group (OG) into Electrolux global standards,Reduced EGP 28 million working capital inventory, Olympic Group (OG).,Increased annual turns of inventory from one to four, GOLDENTEX raw materials.,Reduced Logistics cost 38% (EGP 380 K annually), GOLDENTEX Group,Increased productivity by 50%, ELECTROSTAR.,Increased storage volume 60% by vertical extensions, LEONI EGYPT warehouses.,Member of NISSAN EGYPT revival committee: reduced EGP 5 million Logistics cost.,Fully transformed end-to-end Supply Chain Management: Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Planning), Master Schedule Production Scheduling (MPS), Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Production Control (PAC) System.
• Differentiated Enlightened Supply Chains. Publisher: Believe Media Agency - ISBN: 978-977-90-1510-1.
• Supply Chain Management - from concepts to practice. Publisher: Lambert Academic Publishing ISBN: 978-3-659-29594-2.
• Differentiated Strategies for the management of supply chains in the home appliances industry, Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium on Logistics 2012.
• MBA-German University in Cairo-2012
• Diploma in Logistics Management and Production Control-AOTS in JAPAN-1998
• B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering-Cairo University-1995
• Certified International Purchasing Manager (CIPM®) | CISCMI | 2012
• Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM®) | APICS® | 2011
• Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR®) Professional | SC Council | 2009
• Certified Lean Manufacturing Black Belt | Symbios Consulting | 2008