لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
This course, aims to be an informal and practical introduction to oral histology Members of the dental profession. Fulfilled and accurate histological study of the cells that comprise oral structures and tissues and their individual and collective functions. The clinical considerations will also be studied through this course. This course will review the basic cellular composition of the teeth, the components of the periodontal apparatus, the varied components of the oral mucosa, and the histology and function of the salivary glands. The cellular composition as it relates to structure, physiology, oral health, and clinical significance will be discussed.
- The Amelogenesis , stages of enamel formation and life cycle of ameloblast starting from differentiation stage.
- The microscopic structure of the pre ameloblast (organelles) and the polarization stage, induction stage, secretory stage and secretion of enamel matrix.
- A prismatic enamel formation, detailed Tome’s process content tell the maturation stage and selective removals.
- Maturative stage and direction of enamel maturation tell the protective stage and reduced dental epithelium formation
- The Cementum , physical properties including color, thickness and permeability then detailed chemical composition and structure
- A cellular cementum ,Sharpey’s fibers (spaces) ,cementoid (cementoblast), cementocytes &osteocytes then the incremental lines of salter and cemento -enamel and cemento-dentinal junctions.
- A fibrillar cementum ,then the functions of cementum and Cementogenesis
- Hypercementosis types’
- The Enamel and its physical properties
- Enamel Hardness ,brittleness and permeability
- Chemical properties of enamel ,Enamel prism and learn about the ground or decalcified sections
- All about the enamel rod
- Prismatic enamel and cross striations
- Key Hole system of the enamel rods ,crystals’ arrangement and Hunter-schreger band
- Diazone & parazone of enamel ,Incremental lines of enamel, Inc. lines of retzius
- Neonatal line and Dentino-enamel junction
- Enamel Lamellae , Enamel Tufts and En. Spindle
- Enamel surface structure ,outer rodless enamel , enamel rod end , Perikymata enamel crack , pellicle and dental plaque
- Age changes of Enamel
- Clinical consecrations of enamel
- Detailed Eruption ,starting from deciduous tooth eruption (pre eruptive phase )
- types of movement of teeth
- Histological changes , intra & extra osseous eruption
- Ankylosis , signs and symptoms of eruption answer the question , why no bleeding during eruption ?/
- The post eruptive stage
- All about the Permanent Teeth eruption
- What about the gubernacular canals
- All about Theories of eruption
- Maxillary sinus dimensions, volume , development and pneumatization of maxillary sinus .
- Drainage , teeth related to max. Sinus and Lining of max. sinus
- Secretions of max. sinus Max. Sinus function and clinical considerations
- The Oro-antral communication
- Oral mucous membrane , Function, parts and classification
- Structure of O.MM, keratinocytes , keratinized mucosa ,Basal cell Layer (stratum Basale)
- Desmosomes ,Hemi Desmosome ,Spinous cell layer ,Odland body , keratohyalin granules and tonofilament
- Stratum cornium ,ortho and para keratinized ,Non keratinized epithelium (comparison) and stratum superficial
- Lectures 69
- Quizzes 0
- Duration life time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 4
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Demonstrator oral biology department ACU since 2016 as a full timer. Demonstrator oral biology department NGU since 2017 per task. (2012 -2013) Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt,Grade: Very Good with honor degree.Holds the Fourth Place in the overall standings in Oral Pathology studies in 2012.Holds the 7th place in the overall standings in Oral Histology studies in 2011.Holds the 5th place in the overall standings in Removable dental prosthetic studies ,Considered as 1st class student in internship year. Passed part I and part II Master Degree regarding oral biology department Ain Shams University. (2015-2017), currently working upon the protocol experiment.Certified in community services as a volunteer, Habitat for Humanity, supporter of Blood Bank and dental convoys in Egyptian countryside and remote villages.Attended the basic course in the restoration of root canal treated teeth RCT with advanced fiber post technique, at Faculty of Dentistry, Ain Shams University in 10/1/2013 with 6 credit hours by Prof.Dr.Tariq Salah.Qualified in dental researches and laboratory investigation related to Oral Pathology studies.Certified by holding the 7th place in Oral Histology final exam in 2011 at the Faculty of Dentistry by the Egyptian Society for Histology Science.Certified by attending the summer course trainee held in Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company.