لمعرفة طريقة التسجيل و الاشتراك في الكورسات اضغط هنا
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق فوري
اضغط هنا لمعرفة طريقة الدفع عن طريق امان و مصاري
The excellence in dental field usually starts from healthy pink, Study of normal and diseased periodontium to include the structural, functional, and environmental factors.
This course includes topics in assessment, etiology, pathology, the histopathology and role of inflammation in gingival and periodontal disease, as. Also illustrates the gummy smile and its correction and causes. Periodontology course focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease. You will learn the skills needed to critically evaluate and solve problems relating to periodontology. This course supplies your knowledge, skills and attitudes fundamental to diagnosis and treatment of periodontics and related procedures.
Again the knowledge, skills and attitudes to enable critical evaluation and problem solving for periodontal problems to allow independent practice; knowledge relating to the contemporary practice of periodontics
– Saturation of your knowledge about Gingival and periodontal diseases.
– Diagnosis of gingival and pdl diseases
– Classifications of Gingival and periodontal diseases (acute-chronic).
– Signs, symptoms and treatment of Plaque induced gingivitis, ANUG, acute herpetic gingiva stomatitis, gingival abscess, chronic desquamative gingivitis.
– Learning the Chronic periodontits and its signs and symptoms
– Determine and diagnosis pocket depth, attachment loss and pocket depth.
– Classification of pocket, fraction and mobility.
– Aggressive periodontits, definition classification, signs and symptoms and treatment.
– Host modulation and aggressive periodontits.
– Periodontal abscess
– Signs, symptoms and treatment peri coronitis
– Perio-endo lesion, classification and etiology
– Gummy Smile, All about
– Periodontal status and esthetics
– The biological width.
– The difference between the keratinized and non-keratinized gingiva.
– Parameters of aesthetic analysis
– Facial, dental, gingival analysis and jaw relation.
– Etiology of gummy smile
– Classification of Altered passive eruption.
– Vertical maxillary excess.
– Lip repositioning
– Etiological factors and treatment options of gummy smile
– Periodontal disease and systemic diseases.
– Oral environment and microorganism
– Metastatic infection- Bacteraemia
– Barriers ( physical-immunological )
– Metastatic injury ,metastatic inflammation
And infective endocarditis.
– Relation of periodontal disease and systemic disease
– Relation of periodontal disease and cardiovascular system, pulmonary diseases and diabetic
– Pregnancy and periodontal diseases
– Rheumatoid and periodontal diseases
– Effect of systemic diseases on periodontal tissues
– Leukemia effect on periodontal tissues
– Neutrophils and HIV on pdl tissue.
– Sex hormones and Drugs and its effect on PDL tissues
– Surgical and non- surgical phases
– Usage and indications of perioceutics
– Generations of antimicrobial agents and antibiotics
– Host modulation and PDl disease
– Steps and indications of surgical phase of periodontal surgery
– ENAP (excisional new attachment procedure)
– Distal molar surgery
– Various types of Periodontal flaps
– Papilla preservation
– Displaced or non- displaced
– Modified Widman flap
– Apically positioned flap
– PDL regeneration
– Osteo inductive
– Osteo conductive
– Osteo genesis
– Types of bone grafts
– Guided tissue regeneration
– Root surface bio modification
– Mucogingival surgeries
– Vestibular extension procedure
– Root coverage procedure
– Interdental papilla loss
– Gingival enlargement
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Life Time
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes
Gingival and periodontal diseases 9
Gummy smile 7
Surgical and non-surgical phases 9