The excellence in dental field usually starts from healthy pink, Study of normal and diseased periodontium to include the structural, functional, and environmental factors. This course includes topics in assessment, etiology, pathology, the histopathology and role of inflammation in gingival and periodontal disease, as. Also illustrates the gummy smile and its correction and causes. Periodontology course focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease. You will learn the skills needed to critically evaluate and solve problems relating to periodontology. This course supplies your knowledge, skills and attitudes fundamental to diagnosis and treatment of periodontics and related procedures. Again the knowledge, skills and attitudes to enable critical evaluation and problem solving for periodontal problems to allow independent practice; knowledge relating to the contemporary practice of periodontics
– Periodontal disease and systemic diseases.
– Oral environment and microorganism
– Metastatic infection
– Barriers (physical-immunological)
– Metastatic injury, metastatic inflammation and infective endocarditis.
– Relation of periodontal disease and systemic disease
– Relation of periodontal disease and cardiovascular system, pulmonary diseases and diabetic
– Pregnancy and periodontal diseases
– Rheumatoid and periodontal diseases
– Effect of systemic diseases on periodontal tissues
– Leukemia effect on periodontal tissues
– Neutrophils and HIV on PDL tissue.
– Sex hormones and Drugs and its effect on PDL tissues
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Who am I?
Amr Mohamed Reda Graduated from faculty of Dentistry Ain shams university May 2013. Master’s degree of periodontology and implant Ain shams university. Oral periodontology Resident at Demerdash hospital .Teaching assistant at faculty of dentistry Ain shams university. Lecturer at Dental Educational society.