Usually normal persons are able to manage small tasks in their life, but if you are seeking a new mood of life, fulfilling your desire of success and feel the progress with leadership in you field –either it is medical or non- medical, you need this course to start a new shape of life and knowledge that makes you lead your market while others will follow you. After this course you can manage your finance and administration of any doctor’s office or an office of a medical professional in one of many types of specialties in medicine. This is distinct form of management as you are now Advanced Practice Manager, so, responsible for the administrative responsibilities of daily operations and development of a business strategy. Also responsible for hiring staff, negotiating benefits and personnel policies, ensuring that medical supplies are ordered and equipment is maintained, ensuring regulatory compliance, and the development and marketing of service lines. Ability to encompass multiple topics including governance, the financial aspects of medical billing, staff management, ancillary service development, information technology, transcription utilization, and marketing Practice managers handle the business aspects of medicine to maximize provider time and enhance patient care. Do not miss it; do not miss your new life of management.
- The 4 p ” Product, Price, place, promotion”
- Differentiation between core product, real product and augmented product
- Effect of place on your project
- The price policies
- Price and quality
- How to price your services regarding the total cost ,competitions
- The pricing shapes and forms “competitive, profitability, prestige, volume, and odd pricing “
- Strategy of pricing ( competitive –penetrating – skimming )
- Know why competitive raises price and how to manage?
- price shading ,price coverage, price increase
- pricing ways ” pricing objective- demand “
- pricing ways ” total cost”
- price analysis
- The issue of Promotions, Definitions Target determinations, the essentials of promotions and Mission.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Week
- Skill level All levels
- Language Arabic, English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Who Am I?
- DBA (CWR 2008), MBA (Graduate School of Business – AAST),DIM (Diploma of Intl Marketing – Toronto),DF Demand forecasting (AUC) , Bachelor degree of Oral & Dental Surgery 1986,Former, Lecturer of P.M., School of Dent., MSA Univ., Former, Lecturer of P.M., School of Dent. Delta Univ. , M. manager, CE center., School of Dentistry, Delta Univ. Lecturer of Marketing, Cambridge Institute of Business,2004-2005 (Alex), Conducted several CME accredited courses of Practice Management for dentists., Presented numerous Practice management lectures during, Congresses in several Mid-Eastern Countries, Author of the book “Business Administration for The Dental Profession”, Author of the book: Think Outside the Bo2 (Practice Management Tips) ,Several publications in different dental journals, Journal of Dental Ideology, Dental News , Dental World (Donia Al Asnan),Dental Tribune ,Smile Magazine, Dental Practice President, MEMA
Vice President, Egyptian Dental Syndicate, Board member, Alexandria Oral Implantology Assoc. CEO, BeU consulation firm